This post is a sponsored post. Please view our disclosure statement.This post may contain affiliate links. Please view our disclosure statement.
As moms, we have many little papers hanging around the house, in drawers, on walls, and in storage. But what do we do with all of them?
Personally, I have collected drawings, awards, letters, notes, and all sorts of things from my children. The way I’ve organized them, however, is a little messy. A lot of things got thrown away because I realized I just couldn’t keep everything, however, I feel a little guilty for throwing a pile away of some things to my husband and I from the kids when they were really little that we hadn’t seen for a long time. I was frustrated, however, so out they went.
I’ve tried collecting them into containers, into folders in storage, taking photos of them, leaving them on walls but all of their little memories are all over the place. Keepy was introduced to me and it allows users to digitally store all of their children’s keepsakes in one location forever.
First, you create a profile for your child. There, it will store all photos, videos, drawings, etc. in one place for that child. Next, you can add viewers like grandparents, aunts and uncles, and other friends that you want to be allowed to view your children’s keepsakes. Not only that, but you can also create high-resolution photo books and other gifts from the app!
Download Keepy to your device on Apple, Android, and Kindle Fire. It is free to download and you can upload 5 photos/videos per month or pay a subscription fee of $2.99 per month or $9.99 per year for unlimited storage.
So what things should you remember to save?
- Drawings and other artwork that they are proud of.
- Letters and drawings from your children.
- Notes and letters from your children’s teachers.
- Letters written to your children from family members and friends.
- Special event tickets/programs that your children attended.
- Special event tickets/programs that your children participated in.
- Schoolwork every few months to track their progress.
- School projects your children worked on.
- Awards given to your children.
- Photos you’ve taken of fun/special times in their lives.
- Monthly videos of your children doing anything. They change so quickly so it’s fun to go back and see their changes from month to month.
All of these things can be stored on Keepy! What will you store?